Refunds, Cancellations and Exchanges
Refunds, cancellations or exchanges are issued as required by law or circumstances required by Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing (www.liveperfomance.com.au)
Beergarden Trivia will go ahead with each confirmed festival on the confirmed date and location, unless unforeseen circumstances arise around changed COVID-19 restrictions or adverse weather is forecast, you will be contacted about options for an exchange or refund.
Should you be unable to attend Beergarden Trivia due to personal circumstance, a refund or exchange may be available to you.
A Refund due to COVID-19 will be provided if
- You are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the festival falls within the isolation/quarantine period) due to:
- being a confirmed case of COVID-19
- having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- living in or having been in a high-risk area within Australia
- having returned from overseas
- You have COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (and the festival falls within the period of awaiting test results)
A Refund will not be provided if:
- You are well and do not wish to attend a festival due to fears of exposure to COVID19
- You are unwell and do not attend a festival (other than due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms)
- You are from a group at a higher risk of COVID-19
- You have a change of mind about attending the festival
- If a refund is not available to you, an exchange for another Beergarden Trivia location and/or date may be available to you. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your refund or exchange options.
Please note, if your festival location does not get enough registrations to go ahead, you will be automatically allocated to the nearest proceeding festival location (within 50 kms). If no festival location proceeds near you, the $1 down registration will be refunded.